The act of expelling or throwing off
- The act of eliminating, expelling or throwing off.
- The act of excluding a losing contestant from a match, tournament, or other competition.
- The act of voting off or throwing off a contestant in a reality television competition.
- The act of discharging or excreting waste products or foreign substances through the various emunctories.
- The act of causing a quantity to disappear from an equation; especially, in the operation of deducing from several equations containing several unknown quantities a less number of equations containing a less number of unknown quantities.
- The act of obtaining by separation, or as the result of eliminating; deduction.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നീക്കിനിർത്തൽ - Neekkinirththal | Neekkinirthal ;തള്ളിക്കളയൽ - Thallikkalayal ;വിട്ടുകളയുക - Vittukalayuka ;അപനീതം - Apaneetham ;ഒഴിവാക്കല് - Ozhivaakkal | Ozhivakkal ;നീക്കിനിര്ത്തല് - Neekkinirththal | Neekkinirthal ;