Rising or emerging out of a fluid or anything that covers or conceals; issuing; coming to light.
- Coming into view, existence, or notice: emergent spring shoots; an emergent political leader.
- Emerging: emergent nations.
- Rising above a surrounding medium, especially a fluid.
- Arising or occurring unexpectedly: money laid aside for emergent contingencies.
- Demanding prompt action; urgent.
- Occurring as a consequence; resultant: economic problems emergent from the restriction of credit.
- One that is coming into view or existence: "The giant redwoods . . . outstrip the emergents of the rain forest, which rarely reach two hundred feet” ( Catherine Caulfield).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അടിയന്തിരമായ - Adiyanthiramaaya | Adiyanthiramaya ;കാണാറാകുക - Kaanaaraakuka | Kanarakuka ;ദൃഷ്ടിഗോചരമാവുക - Dhrushdigocharamaavuka | Dhrushdigocharamavuka ;അത്യാഹിതം - Athyaahitham | Athyahitham ;ആവർഭാവം - Aavarbhaavam | avarbhavam ;പ്രത്യക്ഷത - Prathyakshatha ;