To come against face to face; to meet; to confront, either by chance, suddenly, or deliberately; especially, to meet in opposition or with hostile intent; to engage in conflict with; to oppose; to struggle with; as, to encounter a friend in traveling; two armies encounter each other; to encounter obstacles or difficulties, to encounter strong evidence of a truth.
- A meeting, especially one that is unplanned, unexpected, or brief: a chance encounter in the park.
- A hostile or adversarial confrontation; a contest: a tense naval encounter.
- An often violent meeting; a clash.
- To meet, especially unexpectedly; come upon: encountered an old friend on the street.
- To confront in battle or contention.
- To come up against: encounter numerous obstacles.
- To meet, especially unexpectedly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂടിക്കാഴ്ച - Koodikkaazhcha | Koodikkazhcha ;പൊരുതുക - Poruthuka ;എതിരിടല് - Ethiridal ;കൂട്ടിമുട്ടല് - Koottimuttal ;ഏറ്റുമുട്ടല് - Ettumuttal ;ഇടപെടുക - Idapeduka ;