Satisfying desire; giving content; adequate to meet the want; sufficient; -- usually, and more elegantly, following the noun to which it belongs.
- Sufficient to meet a need or satisfy a desire; adequate: enough work to keep us all busy. See Synonyms at sufficient.
- An adequate number or quantity: "The Gods above should give,/They have enough and we do poorly live” ( Henry David Thoreau).
- To a satisfactory amount or degree; sufficiently: Is the fish cooked enough?
- Very; fully; quite: We were glad enough to leave.
- Tolerably; rather: She sang well enough, but the show was a failure.
- Used to express impatience or exasperation: You've been practicing the guitar all afternoon. Enough!
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തൃപ്തിയാവോളം - Thrupthiyaavolam | Thrupthiyavolam ;പൂര്ത്തി - Poorththi | Poorthi ;ധാരാളം - Dhaaraalam | Dharalam ;പിടിപ്പത് - Pidippathu ;മതിയാംവണ്ണം - Mathiyaamvannam | Mathiyamvannam ;അലം - Alam ;