Complete in all parts; undivided; undiminished; whole; full and perfect; not deficient; as, the entire control of a business; entire confidence, ignorance.
- Having no part excluded or left out; whole: I read the entire book. See Synonyms at whole.
- With no reservations or limitations; complete: gave us his entire attention.
- All in one piece; intact.
- Of one piece; continuous.
- Not castrated.
- Botany Not having an indented margin: an entire leaf.
- Unmixed or unalloyed; pure or homogenous.
- The whole; the entirety.
- An uncastrated horse; a stallion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമഗ്രമായ - Samagramaaya | Samagramaya ;കൃത്സ്ന - Kruthsna ;മുഴുവന് - മുഴുവന് ;സമസ്തമായ - Samasthamaaya | Samasthamaya ;നിശ്ലേഷമായ - Nishleshamaaya | Nishleshamaya ;അഖില - Akhila ;