The act of entering or passing into or upon; entrance; ingress; hence, beginnings or first attempts; as, the entry of a person into a house or city; the entry of a river into the sea; the entry of air into the blood; an entry upon an undertaking.
- The act or an instance of entering.
- The privilege or right of entering.
- Sports The act of entering the water in completing a dive.
- A means or place by which to enter.
- The inclusion or insertion of an item, as in a record: made an entry in the ledger.
- An item entered in this way: a diary full of interesting entries.
- An entry word, as in a dictionary; a headword.
- A headword along with its related text.
- One entered in a competition: received 400 entries for the poetry contest.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാതില് - Vaathil | Vathil ;പ്രപത്തി - Prapaththi | Prapathi ;തിരനോട്ടം - Thiranottam ;പ്രാപ്തി - Praapthi | Prapthi ;രജിസ്റ്റര് ചെയ്യല് - Rajisttar Cheyyal ;ഗമനാഗമനമാര്ഗ്ഗം - Gamanaagamanamaarggam | Gamanagamanamarggam ;