Act of environing; state of being environed.
- The circumstances or conditions that surround one; surroundings.
- The totality of circumstances surrounding an organism or group of organisms, especially:
- The combination of external physical conditions that affect and influence the growth, development, and survival of organisms: "We shall never understand the natural environment until we see it as a living organism” ( Paul Brooks).
- The complex of social and cultural conditions affecting the nature of an individual or community.
- Computer Science The entire set of conditions under which one operates a computer, as it relates to the hardware, operating platform, or operating system.
- Computer Science An area of a computer's memory used by the operating system and some programs to store certain variables to which they need frequent access.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാഹചര്യം - Saahacharyam | Sahacharyam ;പരിസ്ഥിതി - Paristhithi ;പരിസരം - Parisaram ;ജീവിതചുറ്റുപാടുകൾ - Jeevithachuttupaadukal | Jeevithachuttupadukal ;ചുറ്റുപാട് - Chuttupaadu | Chuttupadu ;പരിസ്ഥിതി അഥവാ ചുറ്റുപാട് - Paristhithi Athavaa Chuttupaadu | Paristhithi Athava Chuttupadu ;