Narrated in a grand style; pertaining to or designating a kind of narrative poem, usually called an heroic poem, in which real or fictitious events, usually the achievements of some hero, are narrated in an elevated style.
- An extended narrative poem in elevated or dignified language, celebrating the feats of a legendary or traditional hero.
- A literary or dramatic composition that resembles an extended narrative poem celebrating heroic feats.
- A series of events considered appropriate to an epic: the epic of the Old West.
- Of, constituting, having to do with, or suggestive of a literary epic: an epic poem.
- Surpassing the usual or ordinary, particularly in scope or size: "A vast musical panorama . . . it requires an epic musical understanding to do it justice” ( Tim Page).
- Heroic and impressive in quality: "Here in the courtroom . . . there was more of that epic atmosphere, the extra amperage of a special moment” ( Scott Turow).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മഹാകാവ്യലക്ഷണമുള്ള - Mahaakaavyalakshanamulla | Mahakavyalakshanamulla ;ഐതിഹാസികമായ - Aithihaasikamaaya | Aithihasikamaya ;വീരരസപ്രധാനമായ - Veerarasapradhaanamaaya | Veerarasapradhanamaya ;ഇതിഹാംസ - Ithihaamsa | Ithihamsa ;അഭ്രകാവ്യം - Abhrakaavyam | Abhrakavyam ;ഇതിഹാസം - Ithihaasam | Ithihasam ;