An appearance, or a becoming manifest.
- A Christian feast celebrating the manifestation of the divine nature of Jesus to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi.
- January 6, on which this feast is traditionally observed.
- A revelatory manifestation of a divine being.
- A sudden manifestation of the essence or meaning of something.
- A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization: "I experienced an epiphany, a spiritual flash that would change the way I viewed myself” ( Frank Maier).