Furniture or outfit, whether useful or ornamental; especially, the furniture and supplies of a vessel, fitting her for a voyage or for warlike purposes, or the furniture and necessaries of an army, a body of troops, or a single soldier, including whatever is necessary for efficient service; equipments; accouterments; habiliments; attire.
- Equipment or furnishings.
- A horse-drawn carriage with attendants.
- The carriage itself.
- Archaic A retinue, as of a noble or royal personage.
- Archaic A set of small household articles, such as a tea service.
- Archaic A collection of small articles for personal use.