To flee from and avoid; to be saved or exempt from; to shun; to obtain security from; as, to escape danger.
- To break loose from confinement; get free: escape from jail.
- To issue from confinement or an enclosure; leak or seep out: Gas was escaping from the vent.
- To avoid a serious or unwanted outcome: escaped from the accident with their lives.
- Botany To become established in the wild. Used of a cultivated species.
- Computer Science To interrupt a command, exit a program, or change levels within a program by using a key, combination of keys, or key sequence.
- To succeed in avoiding: The thief escaped punishment.
- To break loose from; get free of: The spacecraft escaped Earth's gravitational field.
- To elude the memory or comprehension of: Her name escapes me. The book's significance escaped him.
- To issue involuntarily from: A sigh escaped my lips.
- The act or an instance of escaping.
- A means of escaping.
- A means of obtaining temporary freedom from worry, care, or unpleasantness: Television is my escape from worry.
- A gradual effusion from an enclosure; a leakage.
- Botany A plant that has become established away from the area of cultivation.
- Computer Science A key, combination of keys, or key sequence, used especially to interrupt a command, exit a program, or change levels within a program.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വഴുതിപ്പോകുക - Vazhuthippokuka ;വഴുതിപ്പോവുക - Vazhuthippovuka ;വിമുക്തി - Vimukthi ;ഓര്മ്മയില് വരാതെ പോകുക - Ormmayil Varaathe Pokuka | Ormmayil Varathe Pokuka ;അപക്രമണം - Apakramanam ;പോവഴി - Povazhi ;