Evening. See Eve,
- Having a horizontal surface; flat: an even floor.
- Having no irregularities, roughness, or indentations; smooth. See Synonyms at level.
- Being in the same plane or line; parallel: The picture is even with the window.
- Having no variations or fluctuations; uniform: the even rhythm of his breathing.
- Of uniform distribution: an even application of varnish.
- Placid; calm: an even temperament.
- Equal or identical in degree, extent, or amount: Use even amounts of butter and sugar.
- Equally matched or balanced: an even fight.
- Just; fair: an even bargain.
- Having nothing due on either side; square: If we each take half, then we'll be even.
- Having exacted full revenge.
- Having equal probability; as likely as not: an even chance of winning.
- Sports Having an equal score: The teams are even at halftime.
- Sports Being equal for each opponent. Used of a score.
- Mathematics Exactly divisible by 2.
- Mathematics Characterized or indicated by a number exactly divisible by 2.
- Having an even number in a sequence.
- Having an even number of members.
- Having an exact amount, extent, or number; precise: an even pound; an even foot.
- To a greater degree or extent. Used as an intensive with comparative adjectives and adverbs: Looked sick and felt even worse.
- Indeed; moreover. Used as an intensive: He was depressed, even suicidal. Even a child knows better.
- Used as an intensive to indicate something that is unexpected: declined even to consider the idea.
- At the same time as; already; just: Even as we watched, the building collapsed.
- To a degree that extends; fully: loyal even unto death.
- Exactly; precisely: It was even as he said: the jewel was gone.
- To make or become even.
- on an even keel In a stable or unimpaired state: "There was good reason to keep relations with Washington on an even keel” ( Helen Kitchen).
- Archaic Evening.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരേ പോലെ - Ore Pole ;ഇരട്ടയായ - Irattayaaya | Irattayaya ;തുല്യ അളവിലുള്ളത് The distribution of food must be even. - Thulya Alavilullathu The Distribution Of Food Must Be Even. ;ഉദ്ദേശിക്കപ്പെട്ട യാഥാർത്ഥ്യവുമായി താരതമ്യപ്പെടുത്തുന്നതിന് പ്രസ്തുത സാഹചരത്തിന് തീവ്രമായ ഒരു ഉദാഹരണത്തിന്റെ ധ്വനി നൽകുന്നത്. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes. Did you even make it through the front door? That was before I was even born. - Uddheshikkappetta Yaathaarththyavumaayi Thaarathamyappeduththunnathinu Prasthutha Saahacharaththinu Theevramaaya Oru Udhaaharanaththinte Dhvani Nalkunnathu. Even A Blind Squirrel Finds An Acorn Sometimes. Did You Even Make It Through The Front Door? That Was Before I Was Even Born. | Udheshikkappetta Yatharthyavumayi Tharathamyappeduthunnathinu Prasthutha Sahacharathinu Theevramaya Oru Udhaharanathinte Dhvani Nalkunnathu. Even A Blind Squirrel Finds An Acorn Sometimes. Did You Even Make It Through The Front Door? That Was Before I Was Even Born. ;പരന്നത്. Clear out those rocks. The surface must be even. - Parannathu. Clear Out Those Rocks. The Surface Must Be Even. ;Matthew ch. 8: When the even was come they brought unto him many that were possessed with devylles [...]. - Matthew Ch. 8: When The Even Was Come They Brought Unto Him Many That Were Possessed With Devylles [...]. ;