Remaining unwithered through the winter, or retaining unwithered leaves until the leaves of the next year are expanded, as pines cedars, hemlocks, and the like.
- Having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year.
- Perenially fresh or interesting; enduring.
- A tree, shrub, or plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year.
- Twigs or branches of evergreen plants used as decoration.
- Something that remains perennially fresh, interesting, or well liked.