All the parts which compose a whole collection or aggregate number, considered in their individuality, all taken separately one by one, out of an indefinite number.
- Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.
- Being all possible: had every chance of winning, but lost.
- Being each of a specified succession of objects or intervals: every third seat; every two hours.
- Being the highest degree or expression of: showed us every attention; had every hope of succeeding.
- every bit Informal In all ways; equally: He is every bit as mean as she is.
- then From time to time; occasionally.
- every once in a while From time to time; occasionally.
- every other Each alternate: She went to visit her aunt every other week.
- every so often At intervals; occasionally.
- every which way Informal In every direction.
- every which way Informal In complete disorder.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിരപ്പേ - Nirappe ;എല്ലാം - Ellaam | Ellam ;ഓരോമനുഷ്യനും - Oromanushyanum ;എല്ലാവരും - Ellaavarum | Ellavarum ;ഓരോന്നും - Oronnum ;ഇടവിട്ട - Idavitta ;