That which makes evident or manifest; that which furnishes, or tends to furnish, proof; any mode of proof; the ground of belief or judgement; as, the evidence of our senses; evidence of the truth or falsehood of a statement.
- A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment: The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weigh the evidence for and against a hypothesis.
- Something indicative; an outward sign: evidence of grief on a mourner's face.
- Law The documentary or oral statements and the material objects admissible as testimony in a court of law.
- To indicate clearly; exemplify or prove.
- To support by testimony; attest.
- in evidence Plainly visible; to be seen: It was early, and few pedestrians were in evidence on the city streets.
- in evidence Law As legal evidence: submitted the photograph in evidence.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാക്ഷിത്വം - Saakshithvam | Sakshithvam ;തെളിവ് - Thelivu ;പ്രമാണം - Pramaanam | Pramanam ;സാക്ഷി - Saakshi | Sakshi ;സുതാര്യത - Suthaaryatha | Sutharyatha ;തുമ്പ് - Thumpu ;