Having the power of preventing entrance; debarring from participation or enjoyment; possessed and enjoyed to the exclusion of others; as, exclusive bars; exclusive privilege; exclusive circles of society.
- Excluding or tending to exclude: exclusive barriers.
- Not allowing something else; incompatible: mutually exclusive conditions.
- Not divided or shared with others: exclusive publishing rights.
- Not accompanied by others; single or sole: your exclusive function.
- Complete; undivided: gained their exclusive attention.
- Not including the specified extremes or limits, but only the area between them: 20-25, exclusive; that is, 21, 22, 23 and 24.
- Excluding some or most, as from membership or participation: an exclusive club.
- Catering to a wealthy clientele; expensive: exclusive shops.
- Linguistics Of, relating to, or being a first person plural pronoun that excludes the addressee, such as we in the sentence Chris and I will be in town tomorrow, so we can stop by your office.
- A news item initially released to only one publication or broadcaster.
- An exclusive right or privilege, as to market a product.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരു നിശ്ചിത സംഘത്തെമാത്രം ഉദ്ദേശിച്ചുള്ള - Oru Nishchitha Samghaththemaathram Uddheshichulla | Oru Nishchitha Samghathemathram Udheshichulla ;പ്രത്യേകമായ - Prathyekamaaya | Prathyekamaya ;മറ്റുള്ളവരെ ഒഴിവാക്കുന്ന - Mattullavare Ozhivaakkunna | Mattullavare Ozhivakkunna ;നിഷേധകമായ - Nishedhakamaaya | Nishedhakamaya ;മറ്റുള്ളവയെ - Mattullavaye ;അന്യപ്രവേശനമില്ലാത്ത - Anyapraveshanamillaaththa | Anyapraveshanamillatha ;