Designed or fitted for execution, or carrying into effect; as, executive talent; qualifying for, concerned with, or pertaining to, the execution of the laws or the conduct of affairs; as, executive power or authority; executive duties, officer, department, etc.
- A person or group having administrative or managerial authority in an organization.
- The chief officer of a government, state, or political division.
- The branch of government charged with putting into effect a country's laws and the administering of its functions.
- Computer Science A set of coded instructions designed to process and control other coded instructions.
- Of, relating to, capable of, or suited for carrying out or executing: an advisory body lacking executive powers.
- Having, characterized by, or relating to administrative or managerial authority: the executive director of a drama troupe; executive experience and skills.
- Of or relating to the branch of government charged with the execution and administration of the nation's laws.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭരണനിര്വ്വാഹകന് - Bharananirvvaahakan | Bharananirvvahakan ;അനുഷ്ഠാനം - Anushdaanam | Anushdanam ;ഭരണനിര്വ്വഹണസമിതി - Bharananirvvahanasamithi ;കാര്യനിര്വ്വാഹകചുമതലയു്ലള - Kaaryanirvvaahakachumathalayu്lala | Karyanirvvahakachumathalayu്lala ;നിര്വ്വാഹകസമിതി - Nirvvaahakasamithi | Nirvvahakasamithi ;കാര്യനിർവ്വഹണവകുപ്പ് - Kaaryanirvvahanavakuppu | Karyanirvvahanavakuppu ;