The act of expanding or spreading out; the condition of being expanded; dilation; enlargement.
- The act or process of expanding: the new nation's expansion westward.
- The state of being expanded.
- An expanded part: an expansion of a river.
- A product of expanding: a book that is an expansion of the author's Ph.D. thesis.
- The extent or amount by which something has expanded.
- Mathematics A quantity written in an extended form, such as in a sum or product of terms.
- Mathematics The process of obtaining this form.
- An expanse.
- A period of increased economic or business activity.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യാപനം - Vyaapanam | Vyapanam ;വികാസം - Vikaasam | Vikasam ;പ്രബോധം - Prabodham ;വിസ്താരം - Visthaaram | Vistharam ;വ്യാപ്തി - Vyaapthi | Vyapthi ;ജ്യംഭം - Jyambham ;