A word formerly used (as finis is now) at the conclusion of a book to indicate the end.
- Fully and clearly expressed; leaving nothing implied.
- Fully and clearly defined or formulated: "generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” ( Frederick Turner).
- Forthright and unreserved in expression: They were explicit in their criticism.
- Readily observable: an explicit sign of trouble.
- Describing or portraying nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സുപ്രകാശമായ - Suprakaashamaaya | Suprakashamaya ;വിശദമായ - Vishadhamaaya | Vishadhamaya ;സ്പഷ്ടമായ - Spashdamaaya | Spashdamaya ;സ്പഷ്ടമായ - Spashdamaaya | Spashdamaya ;നിസ്സംശയമായ - Nissamshayamaaya | Nissamshayamaya ;തെളിച്ചു പറയുന്ന - Thelichu Parayunna ;