The act of expressing; the act of forcing out by pressure; as, the expression of juices or oils; also, of extorting or eliciting; as, a forcible expression of truth.
- The act of expressing, conveying, or representing in words, art, music, or movement; a manifestation: an expression of rural values.
- Something that expresses or communicates: Let this plaque serve as an expression of our esteem.
- Mathematics A symbol or combination of symbols that represents a quantity or a relationship between quantities.
- The manner in which one expresses oneself, especially in speaking, depicting, or performing.
- A particular word or phrase: "an old Yankee expression . . . 'Stand up and be counted'” ( Charles Kuralt).
- The outward manifestation of a mood or a disposition: My tears are an expression of my grief.
- A facial aspect or a look that conveys a special feeling: an expression of scorn.
- The act of pressing or squeezing out.
- Genetics The act or process of expressing a gene.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുഖഭാവം - Mukhabhaavam | Mukhabhavam ;പദപ്രയോഗം - Padhaprayogam ;ആവിഷ്കരണം - Aavishkaranam | avishkaranam ;ഷാഡവം - Shaadavam | Shadavam ;അഭിവ്യഞ്ജനം - Abhivyanjjanam ;പ്രകടനം - Prakadanam ;