External; outward; pertaining to that which is external; -- opposed to interior; as, the exterior part of a sphere.
- Outer; external: the exterior door.
- Originating or acting from the outside: exterior influences on the negotiations.
- Suitable for use outside: an exterior paint.
- A part or a surface that is outside: the exterior of the house.
- An external or outward appearance: a friendly exterior.
- A representation in visual art of the outdoors: The film includes some striking exteriors.