Beyond what is due, usual, expected, or necessary; additional; supernumerary; also, extraordinarily good; superior; as, extra work; extra pay.
- More than or beyond what is usual, normal, expected, or necessary. See Synonyms at superfluous.
- Better than ordinary; superior: extra fineness.
- Subject to an additional charge: Coffee does not come with dinner but is extra.
- Something more than is usual or necessary.
- Something, such as an accessory on a motor vehicle, for which an additional charge is made.
- A special edition of a newspaper.
- An additional or alternate worker.
- A performer hired to play a minor part, as in a crowd scene in a film.
- Something of exceptional quality.
- To an exceptional extent or degree; unusually: extra dry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂടുതലായി - Kooduthalaayi | Kooduthalayi ;അധികവസ്തു - Adhikavasthu ;സവിശേഷമായി - Savisheshamaayi | Savisheshamayi ;ആവശ്യത്തിലധികമുള്ള - Aavashyaththiladhikamulla | avashyathiladhikamulla ;അതിയായ - Athiyaaya | Athiyaya ;പതിവിലേറെയുള്ള - Pathivilereyulla ;