To draw out or forth; to pull out; to remove forcibly from a fixed position, as by traction or suction, etc.; as, to extract a tooth from its socket, a stump from the earth, a splinter from the finger.
- To draw or pull out, often with great force or effort: extract a wisdom tooth; used tweezers to extract the splinter.
- To obtain despite resistance: extract a promise.
- To obtain from a substance by chemical or mechanical action, as by pressure, distillation, or evaporation.
- To remove for separate consideration or publication; excerpt.
- To derive or obtain (information, for example) from a source.
- To deduce (a principle or doctrine); construe (a meaning).
- To derive (pleasure or comfort) from an experience.
- Mathematics To determine or calculate (the root of a number).
- Something extracted, especially:
- A passage from a literary work; an excerpt.
- A concentrated preparation of the essential constituents of a food, flavoring, or other substance; a concentrate: maple extract.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിഴിഞ്ഞെടുത്ത - Pizhinjeduththa | Pizhinjedutha ;പിഴുതെടുക്കുക - Pizhuthedukkuka ;പിടുങ്ങുക - Pidunguka ;രസം - Rasam ;ഒരു ഗ്രന്ഥത്തില്നിന്നുമെടുത്ത ഭാഗം - Oru Granthaththilninnumeduththa Bhaagam | Oru Granthathilninnumedutha Bhagam ;പിഴിഞ്ഞെടുക്കുക - Pizhinjedukkuka ;