Easy to be done or performed: not difficult; performable or attainable with little labor.
- Done or achieved with little effort or difficulty; easy. See Synonyms at easy.
- Working, acting, or speaking with effortless ease and fluency.
- Arrived at without due care, effort, or examination; superficial: proposed a facile solution to a complex problem.
- Readily manifested, together with an aura of insincerity and lack of depth: a facile slogan devised by politicians.
- Archaic Pleasingly mild, as in disposition or manner.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സുഗമമായ - Sugamamaaya | Sugamamaya ;വിലയില്ലാത്ത - Vilayillaaththa | Vilayillatha ;എളുപ്പമായ - Eluppamaaya | Eluppamaya ;സുലഭമായ - Sulabhamaaya | Sulabhamaya ;ഒഴുക്കുള്ള - Ozhukkulla ;ഉപരിപ്ലവമായ - Upariplavamaaya | Upariplavamaya ;