A doing, making, or preparing.
- Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
- Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
- A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
- Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
- A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
- Law The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.
- in (point of) fact In reality or in truth; actually.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
യഥാര്ത്ഥത്തില് - Yathaarththaththil | Yatharthathil ;കുറ്റകൃത്യം - Kuttakruthyam ;സത്യം - Sathyam ;യഥാര്ത്ഥ്യം - Yathaarththyam | Yatharthyam ;ഉണ്മ - Unma ;നടന്നസംഗതി - Nadannasamgathi ;