The faculty by which the mind forms an image or a representation of anything perceived before; the power of combining and modifying such objects into new pictures or images; the power of readily and happily creating and recalling such objects for the purpose of amusement, wit, or embellishment; imagination.
- The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature. See Synonyms at imagination.
- An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
- A capricious notion; a whim.
- A capricious liking or inclination.
- Critical sensibility; taste.
- Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
- The enthusiasts or fans of a sport or pursuit considered as a group.
- The sport or pursuit, such as boxing, engaging the interest of such a group.
- Highly decorated: a fancy hat.
- Arising in the fancy; capricious.
- Executed with skill; complex or intricate: the fancy footwork of a figure skater.
- Of superior grade; fine: fancy preserves.
- Excessive or exorbitant: paid a fancy price for the car.
- Bred for unusual qualities or special points.
- To visualize; imagine: "She tried to fancy what the flame of a candle looks like after the candle is blown out” ( Lewis Carroll).
- To take a fancy to; like.
- To suppose; guess.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധാരണ - Dhaarana | Dharana ;ഭാവന - Bhaavana | Bhavana ;സങ്കല്പം - Sankalpam ;മനോരഞ്ജകമായ - Manoranjjakamaaya | Manoranjjakamaya ;സ്വകാര്യതാത്പര്യം - Svakaaryathaathparyam | swakaryathathparyam ;മാനസിക ചാപല്യം - Maanasika Chaapalyam | Manasika Chapalyam ;