A young pig, or a litter of pigs.
- To, from, or at considerable distance: a cat that had strayed far from home.
- To or at a specific distance, degree, or position: Just how far are you taking this argument?
- To a considerable degree; much: felt far better yesterday; eyes that seemed far too close together.
- Not at all; anything but: seems far from content; a test of strength that was far from a failure.
- To an advanced point or stage: a brilliant student who will go far.
- Being at considerable distance; remote: a far country.
- Going back a considerable extent in time: the far past.
- More distant than another: the far corner.
- Extensive or lengthy: a far trek.
- Far-seeing and comprehensive in thought or outlook: a commander of far vision.
- Marked by political views of the most advanced or extreme nature: the far right; the far left.
- Being on the right side of an animal or a vehicle.
- Being the animal or vehicle on the right.
- by far To the most extreme or evident degree: She is by far the best executive in the company.
- far and away By a great margin: "That made him, far and away, the best known of the Democrats who started the presidential race this year” ( Tom Wicker).
- far and wide Everywhere: looked far and wide for the lost puppy.
- far cry A long way: The climate in Alaska is a far cry from that of Florida.
- how far To what degree, distance, or extent: didn't know how far to believe them; tried to decide how far she could ski in such cold.
- so far Up to the present moment: So far there's been no word from them.
- so far To a limited extent: You can go only so far on five dollars.
- thus far Up to this point; so far: Our success has been limited thus far.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദൂരവ്യാപകമായ - Dhooravyaapakamaaya | Dhooravyapakamaya ;ഏറെ നേരം - Ere Neram ;അത്യധികമായി - Athyadhikamaayi | Athyadhikamayi ;adv. ദൂരെ - Adv. ദൂരെ ;ഏറെനേരം - Ereneram ;വിദൂരത്തില് - Vidhooraththil | Vidhoorathil ;