To stuff with forcemeat; hence, to fill with mingled ingredients; to fill full; to stuff.
- A light dramatic work in which highly improbable plot situations, exaggerated characters, and often slapstick elements are used for humorous effect.
- The branch of literature constituting such works.
- The broad or spirited humor characteristic of such works.
- A ludicrous, empty show; a mockery: The fixed election was a farce.
- A seasoned stuffing, as for roasted turkey.
- To pad (a speech, for example) with jokes or witticisms.
- To stuff, as for roasting.