The make or form of anything; the style, shape, appearance, or mode of structure; pattern, model; as, the fashion of the ark, of a coat, of a house, of an altar, etc.; workmanship; execution.
- The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior: out of fashion.
- Something, such as a garment, that is in the current mode: a swimsuit that is the latest fashion.
- The style characteristic of the social elite: a man of fashion.
- Manner or mode; way: Set the table in this fashion.
- A personal, often idiosyncratic manner: played the violin in his own curious fashion.
- Kind or variety; sort: people of all fashions.
- Shape or form; configuration.
- To give shape or form to; make: fashioned a table from a redwood burl.
- To train or influence into a particular state or character.
- To adapt, as to a purpose or an occasion; accommodate.
- Obsolete To contrive.
- after In some way or other, especially to a limited extent: She sings after a fashion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഫാഷന് (ലോകരീതി) - Phaashan (lokareethi) | Phashan (lokareethi) ;മോഹം - Moham ;ലോകരീതി - Lokareethi ;നാഗരികത - Naagarikatha | Nagarikatha ;മോടിപിടിപ്പിക്കുക - Modipidippikkuka ;രൂപപ്പെടുത്തുക - Roopappeduththuka | Roopappeduthuka ;