To abstain from food; to omit to take nourishment in whole or in part; to go hungry.
- Acting, moving, or capable of acting or moving quickly; swift.
- Accomplished in relatively little time: a fast visit.
- Acquired quickly with little effort and sometimes unscrupulously: made a fast buck scalping tickets.
- Quick to understand or learn; mentally agile: a class for the faster students.
- Indicating a time somewhat ahead of the actual time: The clock is fast.
- Allowing rapid movement or action: a fast running track.
- Designed for or compatible with a short exposure time: fast film.
- Disposed to dissipation; wild: ran with a fast crowd.
- Flouting conventional moral standards; sexually promiscuous.
- Resistant, as to destruction or fading: fast colors.
- Firmly fixed or fastened: a fast grip.
- Fixed firmly in place; secure: shutters that are fast against the rain.
- Firm in loyalty: fast friends.
- Lasting; permanent: fast rules and regulations.
- Deep; sound: in a fast sleep.
- In a secure manner; tightly: hold fast.
- To a sound degree; deeply: fast asleep.
- In a rapid manner; quickly.
- In quick succession: New ideas followed fast.
- Ahead of the correct or expected time: a watch that runs fast.
- In a dissipated, immoderate way: living fast.
- Archaic Close by; near.
- To abstain from food.
- To eat very little or abstain from certain foods, especially as a religious discipline.
- The act or practice of abstaining from or eating very little food.
- A period of such abstention or self-denial.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വേഗമുള്ള - Vegamulla ;ദുരാചാരമായ - Dhuraachaaramaaya | Dhuracharamaya ;സാഹസികമായ - Saahasikamaaya | Sahasikamaya ;അതിവേഗം ലക്ഷ്യം നേടുന്ന ആൾ - Athivegam Lakshyam Nedunna Aal | Athivegam Lakshyam Nedunna al ;നിരശനം - Nirashanam ;ഗാഢമായി - Gaaddamaayi | Gaddamayi ;