A large tub, cistern, or vessel; a vat.
- The ester of glycerol and one, two, or three fatty acids.
- Any of various soft, solid, or semisolid organic compounds constituting the esters of glycerol and fatty acids and their associated organic groups.
- A mixture of such compounds occurring widely in organic tissue, especially in the adipose tissue of animals and in the seeds, nuts, and fruits of plants.
- Animal tissue containing such substances.
- A solidified animal or vegetable oil.
- Obesity; corpulence.
- The best or richest part: living off the fat of the land.
- Unnecessary excess: "would drain the appropriation's fat without cutting into education's muscle” ( New York Times).
- Having much or too much fat or flesh; plump or obese.
- Full of fat or oil; greasy.
- Abounding in desirable elements.
- Fertile or productive; rich: "It was a fine, green, fat landscape” ( Robert Louis Stevenson).
- Having an abundance or amplitude; well-stocked: a fat larder.
- Yielding profit or plenty; lucrative or rewarding: a fat promotion.
- Prosperous; wealthy: grew fat on illegal profits.
- Thick; large: a fat book.
- Puffed up; swollen: a fat lip.
- To make or become fat; fatten.
- a fat lot Slang Very little or none at all: a fat lot of good it will do him.
- fat chance Slang Very little or no chance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുഴുത്ത - Muzhuththa | Muzhutha ;മിന്ന - Minna ;കൊഴുമ - Kozhuma ;ഫലപുഷ്ടിയുള്ള - Phalapushdiyulla ;പൃഥു - Pruthu ;കൊഴുത്ത - Kozhuththa | Kozhutha ;