The state of being fatal, or proceeding from destiny; invincible necessity, superior to, and independent of, free and rational control.
- A death resulting from an accident or a disaster: highway fatalities.
- One that is killed as a result of such an occurrence: The driver was one of the fatalities.
- The ability to cause death or disaster.
- The quality of being determined by fate.
- A decree made by fate; destiny.
- The quality of being doomed to disaster.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അപകടമരണം - Apakadamaranam ;അപഘാതം - Apaghaatham | Apaghatham ;പ്രാണഹാനി - Praanahaani | Pranahani ;മാരകസംഭവം - Maarakasambhavam | Marakasambhavam ;ദൈവകല്പിതം - Dhaivakalpitham ;ഗ്രഹപ്പിഴ - Grahappizha ;