The state of being fatal, or proceeding from destiny; invincible necessity, superior to, and independent of, free and rational control.
- A death resulting from an accident or a disaster: highway fatalities.
- One that is killed as a result of such an occurrence: The driver was one of the fatalities.
- The ability to cause death or disaster.
- The quality of being determined by fate.
- A decree made by fate; destiny.
- The quality of being doomed to disaster.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മരണധർമ്മം - Maranadharmmam ;മാരകസംഭവം - Maarakasambhavam | Marakasambhavam ;മരണധര്മ്മം - Maranadharmmam ;അപമൃത്യു - Apamruthyu ;അപകടമരണം - Apakadamaranam ;ഗ്രഹപ്പിഴ - Grahappizha ;