A fixed decree by which the order of things is prescribed; the immutable law of the universe; inevitable necessity; the force by which all existence is determined and conditioned.
- The supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events.
- The inevitable events predestined by this force.
- A final result or consequence; an outcome.
- Unfavorable destiny; doom.
- Greek & Roman Mythology The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, who control human destiny. Used with the.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അന്തിമഫലം - Anthimaphalam ;മേര - Mera ;അതിപ്രധാനഫലങ്ങളുള്ള - Athipradhaanaphalangalulla | Athipradhanaphalangalulla ;കര്മ്മാധീനം - Karmmaadheenam | Karmmadheenam ;ഊഴ് - Oozhu ;വിധിനിയോഗം - Vidhiniyogam ;