One who has begotten a child, whether son or daughter; a generator; a male parent.
- A male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.
- A man who adopts a child.
- A man who raises a child.
- A male parent of an animal.
- A male ancestor.
- A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
- An early form; a prototype.
- Christianity God.
- Christianity The first person of the Christian Trinity.
- An elderly or venerable man. Used as a title of respect.
- A member of the senate in ancient Rome.
- One of the leading men, as of a city: the town fathers.
- A church father.
- A priest or clergyman in the Roman Catholic or Anglican churches.
- Used as a title and form of address with or without the clergyman's name.
- To procreate (offspring) as the male parent.
- To act or serve as a father to (a child).
- To create, found, or originate.
- To acknowledge responsibility for.
- To attribute the paternity, creation, or origin of.
- To assign falsely or unjustly; foist.
- To act or serve as a father.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അയ്യന് - Ayyan ;താതന് - Thaathan | Thathan ;രക്ഷിതാവ് - Rakshithaavu | Rakshithavu ;ആദികര്ത്താവ് - Aadhikarththaavu | adhikarthavu ;മതാചാര്യന് - Mathaachaaryan | Mathacharyan ;ദൈവം - Dhaivam ;