Possessing great sensibility; easily affected or moved; as, a feeling heart.
- The sensation involving perception by touch.
- A sensation experienced through touch.
- A physical sensation: a feeling of warmth.
- An affective state of consciousness, such as that resulting from emotions, sentiments, or desires: experienced a feeling of excitement.
- An awareness or impression: He had the feeling that he was being followed.
- An emotional state or disposition; an emotion: expressed deep feeling.
- A tender emotion; a fondness.
- Capacity to experience the higher emotions; sensitivity; sensibility: a man of feeling.
- Susceptibility to emotional response; sensibilities: The child's feelings are easily hurt.
- Opinion based more on emotion than on reason; sentiment.
- A general impression conveyed by a person, place, or thing: The stuffy air gave one the feeling of being in a tomb.
- Appreciative regard or understanding: a feeling for propriety.
- Intuitive awareness or aptitude; a feel: has a feeling for language.
- Having the ability to react or feel emotionally; sentient; sensitive.
- Easily moved emotionally; sympathetic: a feeling heart.
- Expressive of sensibility or emotion: a feeling glance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഹജാവബോധം - Sahajaavabodham | Sahajavabodham ;അലിവുളള - Alivulala ;മനോവികാരം - Manovikaaram | Manovikaram ;ദയ - Dhaya ;ചേതോവികാരം - Chethovikaaram | Chethovikaram ;സ്പര്ശിച്ചറിയാനുള്ള കഴിവ് - Sparshichariyaanulla Kazhivu | Sparshichariyanulla Kazhivu ;