A companion; a comrade; an associate; a partner; a sharer.
- A man or boy.
- Informal A boyfriend.
- A comrade or associate.
- A person of equal rank, position, or background; a peer.
- One of a pair; a mate: found the lost shoe and its fellow.
- A member of a learned society.
- A graduate student appointed to a position granting financial aid and providing for further study.
- Chiefly British An incorporated senior member of certain colleges and universities.
- Chiefly British A member of the governing body of certain colleges and universities.
- Obsolete A person of a lower social class.
- Being of the same kind, group, occupation, society, or locality; having in common certain characteristics or interests: fellow workers.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സര്വ്വകലാശാലാംഗം - Sarvvakalaashaalaamgam | Sarvvakalashalamgam ;ചങ്ങാതി - Changaathi | Changathi ;ആണ്കുട്ടി - Aankutti | ankutti ;ഗവേഷണവേതനാംഗം - Gaveshanavethanaamgam | Gaveshanavethanamgam ;സഹയാത്രികന് - Sahayaathrikan | Sahayathrikan ;സഹവാസി - Sahavaasi | Sahavasi ;