To carry or transport over a river, strait, or other narrow water, in a boat.
- Nautical To transport (people, vehicles, or goods) by boat across a body of water.
- Nautical To cross (a body of water) by a ferry.
- To deliver (a vehicle, especially an aircraft) under its own power to its eventual user.
- To transport (people or goods) by vehicle, especially by aircraft.
- To cross a body of water on or as if on a ferry.
- Nautical A ferryboat.
- Nautical A place where passengers or goods are transported across a body of water, such as a river or bay, by a ferryboat.
- A franchise or legal right to operate a ferrying service for a fee.
- A service and route for delivering an aircraft under its own power to its eventual user.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വള്ളക്കടവ് - Vallakkadavu ;കടവു കടത്തുക - Kadavu Kadaththuka | Kadavu Kadathuka ;നൗതാര്യം - Nauthaaryam | Noutharyam ;കടവ് - Kadavu ;ഒരിടത്തുനിന്ന് മറ്റൊരിടത്തേക്ക് എത്തിക്കുക - Oridaththuninnu Mattoridaththekku Eththikkuka | Oridathuninnu Mattoridathekku Ethikkuka ;കടവ് കടക്കുക - Kadavu Kadakkuka ;