Consisting of, containing, or resembling, fire; as, the fiery gulf of Etna; a fiery appearance.
- Consisting of or containing fire.
- Burning or glowing.
- Using or effected with fire.
- Easily ignited; flammable.
- Having the color of fire; brightly red: fiery hair; a fiery sunset.
- Torridly hot.
- Feverishly hot and flushed: fiery cheeks.
- Being in an inflamed, usually painful condition: a fiery boil.
- Easily excited or emotionally volatile; tempestuous: a fiery temper.
- Charged with emotion; spirited: a fiery denunciation.