A little band, especially one intended to encircle the hair of the head.
- A narrow strip of ribbon or similar material, often worn as a headband.
- A strip or compact piece of boneless meat or fish, especially the beef tenderloin.
- A boneless strip of meat rolled and tied, as for roasting.
- Architecture A thin flat molding used as separation between or ornamentation for larger moldings.
- Architecture A ridge between the indentations of a fluted column.
- A narrow decorative line impressed onto the cover of a book.
- Heraldry A narrow horizontal band placed in the lower fourth area of the chief.
- Anatomy A loop-shaped band of fibers, such as the lemniscus.
- To bind or decorate with or as if with a fillet.
- To slice, bone, or make into fillets.