Subtilty of contrivance to gain a point; artifice; stratagem.
- Refinement and delicacy of performance, execution, or artisanship.
- Skillful, subtle handling of a situation; tactful, diplomatic maneuvering.
- A method of leading up to a tenace, as in bridge, in order to prevent an opponent from winning the trick with an intermediate card.
- A stratagem in which one appears to decline an advantage.
- To accomplish by the use of finesse.
- To handle with a deceptive or evasive strategy.
- To play (a card) as a finesse.
- To use finesse.
- To make a finesse in cards.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചാതുര്യം - Chaathuryam | Chathuryam ;വ്യാജം - Vyaajam | Vyajam ;പകിട്ട് - Pakittu ;നയം - Nayam ;നയതന്ത്രപരമായ മിടുക്ക് - Nayathanthraparamaaya Midukku | Nayathanthraparamaya Midukku ;യുക്തി - Yukthi ;