Securely placed or fastened; settled; established; firm; imovable; unalterable.
- Firmly in position; stationary.
- Determined; established; set: at a fixed time; a fixed price.
- Not subject to change or variation; constant: pensioners on a fixed income.
- Chemistry Not readily evaporating; nonvolatile.
- Chemistry Being in a stable, combined form: fixed nitrogen.
- Firmly, often dogmatically held: fixed beliefs.
- Persistently occurring in the mind; obsessive: a fixed, delusive notion.
- Supplied, especially with funds or needs. Often used in combination: a well-fixed bachelor.
- Illegally prearranged as to outcome: a fixed election.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിശ്ചിത - Nishchitha ;പ്രോത - Protha ;സ്ഥിരമായ - Sthiramaaya | Sthiramaya ;അചര - Achara ;ഇളക്കമില്ലാത്ത - Ilakkamillaaththa | Ilakkamillatha ;നിശ്ചിതം - Nishchitham ;