To hang loose without stiffness; to bend down, as flexible bodies; to be loose, yielding, limp.
- A piece of cloth, usually rectangular, of distinctive color and design, used as a symbol, standard, signal, or emblem.
- National or other allegiance, as symbolized by a flag: ships of the same flag.
- A ship carrying the flag of an admiral; a flagship.
- A marking device, such as a gummed strip of paper, attached to an object to attract attention or ease identification; a tab.
- The masthead of a newspaper.
- Music A cross stroke that halves the value of a note to which it is added.
- A distinctively shaped or marked tail, as of a dog or deer.
- Computer Science A variable or memory location that stores true-or-false, yes-or-no information.
- To mark with a flag or flags for identification or ornamentation: flag a parade route; flagging parts of a manuscript for later review.
- To signal with or as if with a flag.
- To signal to stop: flag down a passing car.
- A plant, such as an iris or cattail, that has long sword-shaped leaves.
- To hang limply; droop.
- To decline in vigor or strength: The conversation flagged.
- A flagstone.
- To pave with slabs of flagstone.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാടിത്തളരുക - Vaadiththalaruka | Vadithalaruka ;ധ്വജപടം - Dhvajapadam ;കേതകം - Kethakam ;പതാക - Pathaaka | Pathaka ;ജയ - Jaya ;ദുര്ബലമാകുക - Dhurbalamaakuka | Dhurbalamakuka ;