The quality or state of being flat.
- The state of being flat
- The state of being two-dimensional; planar : planarity
- The state of being bland : dullness
- Mattness, the quality of a painted surface which scatters or absorbs the light falling on it, so as to be substantially free from gloss or sheen
- Lack of bouquet and freshness of a wine, through too much aeration or infection with film yeasts
- Sometimes used as a synonym for slim-tailedness or platykurticity
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഫ്ളാറ്റ് - Phlaattu | Phlattu ;മന്ദമായ - Mandhamaaya | Mandhamaya ;സംഗീതത്തിലെ ഒരു രാഗം - Samgeethaththile Oru Raagam | Samgeethathile Oru Ragam ;ഉറപ്പിച്ച - Urappicha ;ചീത്തയായ - Cheeththayaaya | Cheethayaya ;തട്ടുപന്തൽ - Thattupanthal ;