The quality or state of being flat.
- The state of being flat
- The state of being two-dimensional; planar : planarity
- The state of being bland : dullness
- Mattness, the quality of a painted surface which scatters or absorbs the light falling on it, so as to be substantially free from gloss or sheen
- Lack of bouquet and freshness of a wine, through too much aeration or infection with film yeasts
- Sometimes used as a synonym for slim-tailedness or platykurticity
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏകനിരക്കിലുള്ള - Ekanirakkilulla ;പരാജിതമായ - Paraajithamaaya | Parajithamaya ;നിസ്തേജസ്സായ - Nisthejassaaya | Nisthejassaya ;ദാക്ഷിണ്യമില്ലാതെ - Dhaakshinyamillaathe | Dhakshinyamillathe ;പരന്ന കാല്പത്തിയുള്ള - Paranna Kaalpaththiyulla | Paranna Kalpathiyulla ;പഞ്ചറായ - Pancharaaya | Pancharaya ;