One who, or that which, makes flat or flattens.
- To compliment excessively and often insincerely, especially in order to win favor.
- To please or gratify the vanity of: "What really flatters a man is that you think him worth flattering” ( George Bernard Shaw).
- To portray favorably: a photograph that flatters its subject.
- To show off becomingly or advantageously.
- To practice flattery.
- A flat-faced swage or hammer used by blacksmiths.
- A die plate for flattening metal into strips, as in the manufacture of watch springs.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുഖസ്തുതി ചെയ്യുക - Mukhasthuthi Cheyyuka ;പുകഴ്ത്തുക - Pukazhththuka | Pukazhthuka ;പരന്ന - Paranna ;ഏത്തുക - Eththuka | Ethuka ;തൃപ്തിപ്പെടുത്തുക - Thrupthippeduththuka | Thrupthippeduthuka ;വാഴ്ത്തിപ്പറയുക - Vaazhththipparayuka | Vazhthipparayuka ;