The bottom or lower part of any room; the part upon which we stand and upon which the movables in the room are supported.
- The surface of a room on which one stands.
- The lower or supporting surface of a structure.
- A story or level of a building.
- The occupants of such a story: The entire floor complained about the noise.
- A level surface or area used for a specified purpose: a dance floor; a threshing floor.
- Basketball The court viewed as the playing area for taking free throws, in contrast to the foul line.
- The surface of a structure on which vehicles travel.
- The part of a legislative chamber or meeting hall where members are seated and from which they speak.
- The right to address an assembly, as granted under parliamentary procedure.
- The body of assembly members: a motion from the floor.
- The part of a room or building where the principal business or work takes place, especially:
- The area of an exchange where securities are traded.
- The part of a retail store in which merchandise is displayed and sales are made.
- The area of a factory where the product is manufactured or assembled.
- The ground or lowermost surface, as of a forest or ocean.
- A lower limit or base: a pricing floor; a bidding floor.
- To provide with a floor.
- Informal To press (the accelerator of a motor vehicle) to the floor.
- To knock down.
- To stun; overwhelm: The very idea floored me.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വേദിക - Vedhika ;അഗാധതലം - Agaadhathalam | Agadhathalam ;തലം - Thalam ;വേള് - Vel ;മിണ്ടാതിരിക്കുക - Mindaathirikkuka | Mindathirikkuka ;നൃത്തം ചെയ്യുന്ന സ്ഥലം - Nruththam Cheyyunna Sthalam | Nrutham Cheyyunna Sthalam ;