To grow luxuriantly; to increase and enlarge, as a healthy growing plant; a thrive.
- To grow well or luxuriantly; thrive: The crops flourished in the rich soil.
- To do or fare well; prosper: "No village on the railroad failed to flourish” ( John Kenneth Galbraith).
- To be in a period of highest productivity, excellence, or influence: a poet who flourished in the tenth century.
- To make bold, sweeping movements: The banner flourished in the wind.
- To wield, wave, or exhibit dramatically.
- A dramatic or stylish movement, as of waving or brandishing: "A few ... musicians embellish their performance with a flourish of the fingers” ( Frederick D. Bennett).
- An embellishment or ornamentation: a signature with a distinctive flourish.
- An ostentatious act or gesture: a flourish of generosity.
- Music A showy or ceremonious passage, such as a fanfare.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കറക്കുക - Karakkuka ;അകയ്ക്കുക - Akaykkuka ;പുഷ്ടിപ്പെടുക - Pushdippeduka ;ചുഴറ്റുക - Chuzhattuka ;ജയഭേരി - Jayabheri ;ചുഴറ്റല് - Chuzhattal ;