Nap or down; flue; soft, downy feathers.
- Light down or fuzz, as on a young bird or on a dandelion or milkweed seed.
- Something having a very light, soft, or frothy consistency or appearance: a fluff of meringue; a fluff of cloud.
- Something of little substance or consequence, especially:
- Light or superficial entertainment: The movie was just another bit of fluff from Hollywood.
- Inflated or padded material: The report was mostly fluff, with little new information.
- The parts of a junked car that are not metal and cannot be recycled.
- Informal An error, especially in the delivery of lines, as by an actor or announcer.
- To make fluffy: fluff a pillow; a squirrel fluffing out its tail.
- Informal To ruin or mar by a mistake or blunder: They fluffed their chance to participate in the playoffs by losing their last three games.
- Informal To forget or botch (one's lines).
- To become fluffy.
- Informal To make an error, especially to forget or botch one's lines.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൃദു രോമം - Mrudhu Romam ;മൃഗങ്ങളുടെ മൃദുരോമം - Mrugangalude Mrudhuromam ;ഒഴുക്കോടെ - Ozhukkode ;തെറ്റുകളി - Thettukali ;മൃദുരോമം - Mrudhuromam ;തെറ്റായ അഭിനയം - Thettaaya Abhinayam | Thettaya Abhinayam ;