Moving in the air with, or as with, wings; moving lightly or rapidly; intended for rapid movement.
- Of or relating to aviation: a flying time of three hours between cities.
- Capable of or engaged in flight: The bat is a flying mammal.
- Situated, extending, or functioning in the air: a flying deck.
- Swiftly moving; fleet: played the difficult passage with flying fingers.
- Done or performed swiftly in or as if in the air: crossed the goal line with a flying leap.
- Brief; hurried: made a flying visit to the neighbors' house; took a flying glance at the report.
- Capable of swift deployment or response; extremely mobile.
- Nautical Not secured by spars or stays. Used of a sail.
- Flight in an aircraft or spacecraft.
- The piloting or navigation of an aircraft or spacecraft.
- with flying colors With complete or outstanding success: passed the Latin examination with flying colors.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊതുജനാഭിപ്രായാർത്ഥം പരീക്ഷണം നടത്തുക - Pothujanaabhipraayaarththam Pareekshanam Nadaththuka | Pothujanabhiprayartham Pareekshanam Nadathuka ;ഉഡ്ഡ്യനം - Uddyanam ;പറക്കും തളിക - Parakkum Thalika ;പതേര - Pathera ;ഡയനം - Dayanam ;പതംഗ - Pathamga ;