The white substance, consisting of an aggregation of bubbles, which is formed on the surface of liquids, or in the mouth of an animal, by violent agitation or fermentation; froth; spume; scum; as, the foam of the sea.
- A mass of bubbles of air or gas in a matrix of liquid film, especially an accumulation of fine, frothy bubbles formed in or on the surface of a liquid, as from agitation or fermentation.
- A thick chemical froth, such as shaving cream or a substance used to fight fires.
- Frothy saliva produced especially as a result of physical exertion or a pathological condition.
- The frothy sweat of a horse or other equine animal.
- The sea.
- Any of various light, porous, semirigid or spongy materials used for thermal insulation or shock absorption, as in packaging.
- To produce or issue as foam; froth.
- To produce foam from the mouth, as from exertion or a pathological condition.
- To be extremely angry; rage: was foaming over the disastrous budget cuts.
- To teem; seethe: a playground foaming with third graders.
- To cause to produce foam.
- To cause to become foam.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നുര - Nura ;ഫേനം - Phenam ;പത - Patha ;നുരയുക - Nurayuka ;പതയുക - Pathayuka ;ശിംഘാണം - Shimghaanam | Shimghanam ;