A leaf of a book or manuscript.
- A large sheet of paper folded once in the middle, making two leaves or four pages of a book or manuscript.
- A book or manuscript of the largest common size, usually about 38 centimeters (15 inches) in height, consisting of such folded sheets.
- A leaf of a book numbered only on the front side.
- A number on such a leaf.
- A page number.
- Accounting A page in a ledger or two facing pages that are assigned a single number.
- Law A specific number of words used as a unit for measuring the length of the text of a document.
- To number consecutively the pages or leaves of (a book, for example).